Conveniently located at the northeast end of Lake St. Louis in Dorval (coordinates 45° 26.12' N, 073° 45.10' W), the Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club offers its members an ideal location for sail and power boating. Nautical enthusiasts will find unique facilities for all members, including tennis courts and a pool.
The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club is renowned for:
- Its safe, fully-equipped, deep water harbour with a 35-ton travel lift
- Competitive sailing as well as fun cruising events
- Four Shark sailboats available to qualified members
- High-level junior sailing squadron and adult learn-to-sail-programs
- Three clay tennis courts, two of which with evening lighting; tennis classes upon reservation with our pro
- A spectacular twenty-meter heated pool with snack bar, changing rooms and heated wading pool
- Fine and casual dining, inside and outside
- Private meeting and reception rooms
- A complete calendar of social events
Our membership categories include Junior, Intermediate and Senior, determined by age. All members have access to the RStLYC installations and services.
The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club has a proud boating excellence history. Our members include world champions and Olympic Medallists. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of being a member of the Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club, please contact the Club Office at (514) 631-2720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a member:
Download & complete the MEMBER APPLICATION FORM. You can return it by fax at (514) 631-2725 or by email at email@example.com