Conveniently located at the northeast end of Lake St. Louis in Dorval (coordinates 45° 26.12' N, 073° 45.10' W), Quebec, the Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club offers its members an ideal location for sail and power boating enthusiasts alike and unique facilities for our non-boating social members to enjoy, including tennis and pool.
The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club is renowned for:
- Its safe, fully-equipped, deep water harbour featuring a 35-ton travel lift
- Competitive sailing as well as fun cruising events
- 6 sailboats available to certified members
- High-level junior sailing squadron and adult learn-to-sail-programs
- 3 clay tennis courts, two of which enjoy evening lighting and tennis classes upon reservation with our pro
- A spectacular twenty-metre heated pool with snack bar, changing rooms and heated wading pool
- Fine and casual dining as well as weekend BBQs
- Private meeting and reception rooms
- A complete calendar of social events
Our membership categories include Junior, Intermediate and Senior, which are determined by age.
The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club has a proud history of sailing and boating excellence. Our members include world champions and Olympic Medallists. Our training programs, awarded Sailing School of the Year by the Fédération de Voile du Québec in 1997, have produced Olympians such as Ian Bruce and Evert Bastet. Come discover a real oasis within the city. If you would like to find out more about the benefits of being a member of the Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club, please contact the Club Office at (514) 631-2720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To become a member
Download & complete the MEMBER APPLICATION FORM.
You can return it by FAX (514-631-2725) or by E-mail at email@example.com