- Turn the switch to boat.
- Select appropriate deck fitting (located at the bottom left of the machine).
- Connect green hose to deck fitting.
- When pressure has reached -10 Lbs, open green valve.
- Pump out is completed when there is no more movement in sight tube.
- Close green valve, disconnect hose, and hang hose up.
- Remove and return deck fitting to its location.
- Drain machine after each use: turn switch to drain, wait 10 seconds and open red valve located at the base of the machine.
- Turn off the machine.
Please do not use the pump-out service during dining hours.