Registration for Junior Sailing
Junior Sailing Season 2023
Registrations are open as of February 13th
Please review the document Junior Sailing - Program Details and
Which sailing course is best suited for my child? prior to registering.
Please review the document Junior Sailing - Program Details prior to registering.
Register online at the link below! Space is limited. Reserve a place for your child or teenager as soon as possible.
The Sail Canada certification is included in the course fee, as students graduate from each level. Students must provide their own M. O. T. Certified PFD (personal flotation device) or life jacket, lace-up rubber-soled shoes, and should bring enough dry clothes to change into at the end of the day as well, a set of foul weather gear, and sunscreen. Sailors should always dress in accordance with daily weather changes.
Sailing runs from 9:00 to 16:00 daily. All students and parents will be asked to sign a behavioral code of conduct. There will be Prize Giving ceremonies for sailors and parents on July 21st and August 18th. On both of the aforementioned dates, sailing will end at 1 PM.
- All applications must be accompanied by payment in full through our reservation software, including RStLYC members.
- There can be exceptions made, in the case of illness or injury, at the discretion of the Junior Sailing Director. Without any exceptions, there will be NO REFUNDS ONCE THE SESSION IS UNDERWAY. The program hires its staff, its major cost, for the full 8 weeks and if a participant elects to be absent for ANY part of the session, there will be no consideration given for the period of absence.
- A cancellation fee of $200 / per child will be charged for all cancellations after June 1, 2023, without any exceptions.
- Each group is subject to minimum enrollment.
- A position on the waiting list is subject to a 'first-come-first-served basis.
- Once a cancellation is received the first person on the waiting list will automatically enroll in the class.
- In order to avoid cancelation fees, it is the parent's responsibility to contact the Club and inform if they no longer wish for their kid/s to be on the waiting list.
- No refunds will be offered once the child has been moved from the waiting list to the class.
Please note that our Sailing Programs do not qualify as Day Camps, but as a Sailing school, therefore no tax receipts are issued.
For further information on these programs contact:
1350 Lakeshore Drive
Dorval, Quebec H9S 2E3
Tel: (514) 631 2720
Fax: (514) 631 2725
or send an email to email@example.com