Conveniently located at the North-East end of Lake St. Louis in Dorval (Coordinates 45° 26.12' N, 073° 45.10' W), Quebec, The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club offers its members an ideal location for sail and power boating enthusiasts alike and unique facilities for our non-boating social members to enjoy, including tennis and pool.
The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club is renowned for:
- Its safe deep water harbor fully equipped with a 35 ton travel lift
- Competitive sailing as well as fun cruising events
- 5 sailboats available free of charge for use by members
- High-level junior sailing squadron and adult learn-to-sail-programs
- 3 clay tennis courts, two of which enjoy evening lighting and an on site tennis pro
- A spectacular twenty meter heated pool with snack bar, changing rooms and heated wading pool
- Fine and casual dining as well as weekend BBQ?s
- Private meeting and reception rooms
- A complete calendar of social events
Our membership categories range from Junior, Intermediate and Senior. The various categories are determined by age and provide access to all Club facilities.
We invite you to come and join a club that has a long and proud history and whose membership includes world champions and Olympic Medallists Our training programs, awarded Sailing School of the Year by the Fédération de Voile du Québec in 1997, have produced Olympians such as Ian Bruce and Evert Bastet. Come and discover a real oasis within the city. If you would like to find out more about the benefits of being a member of The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club, please contact the Club Office at (514) 631-2720, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alain Dubuc our Membership Committee Chairman.
To become a member
Download & complete the MEMBER APPLICATION FORM.
You can return it by FAX (514-631-2725) or by E-mail at email@example.com.