The boat launch is situated just west of Stephens Jetty
- All dinghies must be rigged in the dinghy area. Once ready for launch, the path prepared for ramp access must be used. Boats must be launched immediately and not left on the ramp.
- If a repair needs to be addressed or the skipper needs to be away from his boat, the boat must be returned to the dinghy dry area.
- NO BOAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNATTENDED ON THE BOAT RAMP
- When not in use, dollies must be put away properly on the grass in the indicated zone.
2-Motor boat launch
- Please ensure that the ramp is clear before backing up your vehicle.
- Once a boat is launched, its trailer must be parked in zone G
- The dock by the ramp can be used to secure the boat temporarily while the trailer is being parked