Sail Dorval 2017
The Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club is offering its Sail Dorval course in Shark Class boats. The course follows a basic Learn-to-Sail curriculum using a hands on learning approach (Learn by doing). Club-member Peter Bjorn is overseeing the program and coaches are being drawn from our Junior Sailing Program staff. Two sessions are planned for this summer.
Classes are two evenings a week with the first session starting June 6 to July 6, 2017. We meet at 18:30. The cost for the course is $377.00 plus taxes ($433.46 taxes included).
Instructions and clothing to bring to class:
- Pen and a notebook to each class
- Lifejacket, Ministry of Transportation approved
- Towel and a change of clothes to every lesson (sailing can be wet!)
- Sneakers - always a pair with rubber soles (sandals do not protect the top of your feet and can scuff the deck on a boat)
- Dress according to the weather. Rain jacket or foul weather gear, if it is raining.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson, please advise the office at 514 631-2720.
June 6 to July 6 (10 evenings) THIS SESSION IS FULL FOR 2017
Session 1 – Tuesdays and Thursdays 18:30 to 21:00
July 11 to August 10 (10 evenings)
Session 2 – Tuesdays and Thursdays 18:30 to 21:00
A minimum of three people is required to run this program, to a maximum of 18 participants.
Application forms are now available in the club office and further information can be had by contacting Peter Bjorn at (514) 636-6367.