The spacious and well protected deep harbour layout accommodates boats of all sizes with nearby shore services:
- 300 slips accommodating boats up to 65 feet in length.
- Finger piers available.
- Lighted docks.
- Electrical: 120 volt shore power available in 15, 30 and even 50 amp if required, according to location.
- Potable water at all docks & piers.
- Large areas in our harbour to manoeuvring even the largest vessels.
- Well protected harbour allowing easy manoeuvring.
- Dry sail area with space for 120 dinghies.
- Gasoline and Diesel fuel available
- Motor oil and 2 stroke engine oil
- Free , vacuum type fast pump out facilities
- Mast stepping crane
- Used oil disposal facility
- Mast ladder up to 50 feet
- Washer and dryer for clothing
Launch and Haul out
- Open end travel lift, 35 ton capacity
- Dry sail swing arm crane, 1/2 ton capacity
- Mobile crane for seasonal launch and haul out
- Launching ramps for dinghies
- Trailer launching ramp
- Space to store all boats on trailers or cradles or stands.
- Sailboat mast buggies and storage racks.
- Winter storage available, also for non-members.
- The Club property is equipped with security cameras and guarded 24 hours / day all year round.